Gravity Construction is committed to the Health and Safety of all employees, contractors, clients and the public. The ultimate goal of our health and safety policy is to have an accident free environment and protection from accidental loss.
We put emphasis on enrolling our employees in safety courses to ensure that everyone is educated and updated on safe practices in every aspect of the workplace.
We want everyone to go home safely at the end of each day - without incident.
Gravity has gone paperless!
Using SiteDocs we can attain the highest level of safety compliance without touching a piece of paper again. With access to all our safety documents and forms we can implement our safety program in the most time efficient and accurate way possible. Our Program includes but is not limited to:
- Hazard Assessments and Controls; J.H.A' s, Worksite Inspections, Performance Records, Daily Tail Gate and Toolbox Talks
- Safe Work Practices and Procedures implemented on all jobsites
- Preventative Maintenance Program for Gravity Equipment & Tools
- Training & Communication; New Worker Orientation, Training Records & Certifications
- Inspections; Worksite, Personal Protective Equipment, Shop Safety, Vehicle & Equipment Pre-Trips
- Investigations & Reporting; Incidents & Near Misses
- Emergency Preparedness
- Drug and Alcohol policy
- Anti-bullying / Harassment policy
Our employees go through various training programs including but not limited to:
- Occupational First Aid
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Fall Protection
- Ground Disturbance
- P.O.S.T Training (Petroleum Orientated Safety Training)
- C.S.T.S (Construction Safety Training System)
- Leadership for Safety Excellence (BCCSA)